August 20, 2012

Ready for Burning Man 2012

So, I know these machines have been shown before, but the details keep getting better. Also, here is the RESULT after cutting off the 43 inch rear and going bike style on "The Crusher" It now has 3 baskets on the rear and should rock without a giant wobble. The whole gang will go faster now... watch out!

The Crusher - pretty tight! And it can carry MORE stuff!


The Crusher (Acacia's machine) Basket shot and new rear - done!

The other side.

And she wanted a skull...

All done, looks pretty okay to me!

All the machines ready to go (sans fire)

Skull added to the Throne Chair. Everybody gets some!

Skull #2 for the Throne Chair.

The Speeder already had a skull, so I gave Miller the... Jesus.

And the missing thing on the Speeder, was somewhere to put your Right hand when you're NOT drinking. Which is rare, but it does happen.

Mine (American Gothic) with new seat shirt and the Speeder.

Detail of my new skull. 

Ace & Kiki's rides, ready to roll.

The Crusher & The Throne Chair with Acacia & Vance in the background, checking the Fun Runner.

Detail of my bike - I don't remember adding this, but there it is.

Best use of a Threadless shirt, ever.

Representing and Skull #2 peeking out.

And I taught her how to dangle...

No comments:

Post a Comment